It is rarely enough that I write a cheque, it feels like a special occasion, like signing a Declaration of Independence, or abolishing nuclear weapons. So when I do I write it out all fancy. I like to think it impresses the people on the other end.
Follow @keithlard on Twitter for daily chortles, dubious factoids, and whimsical marginalia.
Tagsarchitecture astronomy bikling birds bitfield bitfield & The Major books comics cornwall eden love me movies music photos recipes
If you didn’t like this, you won’t like:
- Moose Mansions - an alleged ‘comedy’ webzine
- Shimari - my diary of playing Go, the world’s most absorbing board game
- Cribbage Corner - the greatest card game for two players
- Bitfield Consulting - my business blog
- Hunt the Artist - original paintings of Cornwall
- Cornish Ceremonies - get married in Cornwall