Well I had an interesting visit to Cornwall, characterised by failures of phone line, internet access, electricity, car battery, and my back, but I did manage to make some ambient techno music, which I attach for your listening enjoyment.
Follow @keithlard on Twitter for daily chortles, dubious factoids, and whimsical marginalia.
Tagsarchitecture astronomy bikling birds bitfield bitfield & The Major books comics cornwall eden love me movies music photos recipes
If you didn’t like this, you won’t like:
- Moose Mansions - an alleged ‘comedy’ webzine
- Shimari - my diary of playing Go, the world’s most absorbing board game
- Cribbage Corner - the greatest card game for two players
- Bitfield Consulting - my business blog
- Hunt the Artist - original paintings of Cornwall
- Cornish Ceremonies - get married in Cornwall