The wonderful James Randi, speaking at TED in 2007, takes a lethal dose of homeopathic sleeping pills before proceeding to berate fake psychics, fake mediums, fake homeopaths, and all of the other charlatans and con artists who make money from the vulnerable, the grieving and the sick.
Follow @keithlard on Twitter for daily chortles, dubious factoids, and whimsical marginalia.
Tagsarchitecture astronomy bikling birds bitfield bitfield & The Major books comics cornwall eden love me movies music photos recipes
If you didn’t like this, you won’t like:
- Moose Mansions - an alleged ‘comedy’ webzine
- Shimari - my diary of playing Go, the world’s most absorbing board game
- Cribbage Corner - the greatest card game for two players
- Bitfield Consulting - my business blog
- Hunt the Artist - original paintings of Cornwall
- Cornish Ceremonies - get married in Cornwall